Lifestyle, health, wellness and, men's fashion and beauty.

Tuesday 18 October 2016

Denim, Denim, Denim

Autumn might be my favourite season of all or as I like to call it, 'fat season'. It's the perfect time for everyone to eat more and bury themselves in layers of clothing to hide the 'evidence', or is that just me? It's also the best season to experiment with clothing, but sadly as it's only just arrived layers are minimal...for now. With that said, I started autumn off with a denim look; my denim jacket being a personal favourite.

Jacket collar up. Every. Single. Time.

Shirt buttoned up. Every. Single. Time.
For once in my life I didn't wear a checked shirt like you may have seen me wear in previous posts, instead I opted for a solid black shirt. A massive fan of black on black I teamed it up with a pair of simple black skinny jeans and black hi top Converse trainers. I completed the outfit with my blue denim jacket which added a splash of colour and kept me that little bit warmer.


A massive fan of rolling up jeans, I do exactly the same with my denim jackets as you can see. It make outfits nicely symmetrical and boy I like my symmetry, but it also adds a stylish 'rough around the edges' look that anyone can pull off.


This was a great smart casual outfit to wander the high street. Converse trainers and denim jackets make the perfect daytime combo, but the outfit could easily be smartened up for an evening by replacing the Converse trainers with desert boots or Chelsea boots. Everything else would be a-okay.

I like to show a little bit of sock; it gives outfits more variety. Plus why wouldn't you want to show them off? You've paid for them after all.
What I wore:
Total cost: £78.99

Do you love denim on denim too?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig