Lifestyle, health, wellness and, men's fashion and beauty.

Thursday 27 October 2016

Autumnal Tan

To start this week off, I dug out some of my favourite autumnal clothes and went with the theme of tan and autumn orange to match all the pretty autumn leaves. You can really feel the cold in the air now that we've left the beloved summer so it's time to start wrapping up (yay). Surprisingly we had some decent weather this week in little'ol Swansea so I wandered to the beach, but sadly there was no crunchy leaves there that I could go jump on (always going out of my way for the sake of a crunchy leave). Here's what I wore...


* Wannabe model
Perfectly sunny and ridiculously windy, I wanted something warm and comfortable as well as something smart to wear on Sunday - yes, you can have all three. I sported a quilted tan bomber jacket; a pale oversized autumn orange and creme cotton shirt (it was actually a 'female' shirt, but I had to buy it); dark blue stretch-skinny jeans; and, faux suede tanned chelsea boots. These aren't colours I normally get seduced by, but this outfit turned out to be a winner!

Deep black and white shot of course.
I showed the shirts arm cuffs underneath the jacket to give it a lil something extra.
The oversized shirt with it's extra big collar made a great statement and the jacket really pulled the whole outfit together whereas the shoes supported the outfit's colour pallet.
Purple sunglasses for the win.
I'm honestly obsessed with this shirt. The oversized and rich cotton design gives it a cozy level of 10, and the look is versatile enough for day or evening wear. It's probably not the best option for summer wear as it is ridiculously thick, but now it's a little chillier it's my go-to shirt. Plus it's checked and we all know I'm a sucker for that!

The shoes are also a new favourite of mine because of their smartness, but being a light colour I didn't think they would work well with dark blue denim jeans; I was proven wrong.

What I wore:
Total cost: £109

Do you like tan clothes too?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig