Lifestyle, health, wellness and, men's fashion and beauty.

Thursday 6 October 2016

All black errythang

With autumn's arrival, we can all rejoice at the fact that it is now acceptable to start wearing black again - and lots of it. I'm especially happy considering 50% of my wardrobe is B L A C K. Anyone else? To celebrate this joyous occasion I went out for a few drinks with some friends recently and threw on one of my favourite shades of colour.


Terrible lighting aside, you can see I have a checked shirt on (shock horror) teamed up with some stretch-skinny ripped jeans and desert boots. All black, yes, but I broke up the outfit with a grey & black shirt which made it look less like I was going to a funeral and more like I was going out. The ripped jeans made this outfit a bit more bold, but it didn't look trashy as they were only minor rips, phew. I also wore my waterproof black bomber jacket to complete the look and kept my umbrella on hand too because the weather...well, don't get me started on that.


This was the perfect evening look and it kept me warm all night long. I love outfits that are black on black because it genuinely feels like you've really dressed up, but it's so effortless which is why I always go back for more.




What I wore:
  • Coat - £40 from Topman, but no longer available. 
  • Shirt - From Asos, but price unknown as it was a gift.
  • Jeans - £32 from H&M
  • Shoes - £40 from Burton

What's your favourite evening look?

Liam
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig