Lifestyle, health, wellness and, men's fashion and beauty.

Saturday 21 January 2017

2017 Goals

A New Year is all about making resolutions and then not following through on them, right? #NewYearNewMe (couldn't stop myself).... Well how about making goals; as in objectives to work towards? If you're working towards something, you're allowing yourself to have some slip ups in comparison to making resolutions which aim to stop a habit immediately. I'm trying this new mindset in an attempt to create exciting changes for my life in 2017.

Goals:

  • To focus on diet change by getting in more nutrition through meal prepping and education - but allowing myself some junk if I really want it. Moderation > Limitation.
  • To work towards a more athletic and fitter body (cliche I know), but not beat myself up if I miss a few days in the gym.
  • To improve my mental health through hobbies and meditation over the next 12 months
  • Save realistically. Rather than aim for an exact number to put in the bank every month, deposit how much I want to depending on goals at the time.

I love to monitor my goals, so will be doing weekly and monthly checks on how I'm progressing because if we don't monitor ourselves then aren't we just making empty promises? 

I use a bullet journal to keep track of things (keep an eye out for a post on bullet journals because organisation is L I F E #OCDProblems) so will be using one for the purpose of my 2017 goals.

What are your goals for this new year?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig