Lifestyle, health, wellness and, men's fashion and beauty.

Sunday 26 February 2017

Black & Cosy

With the weather a little gloomy and the days a little cold, I succumbed to wearing black layers (shame...N O T). Check out what I wore to keep me cosy and stylish.


*Thinking about pizza...
With black being a key winter fashion colour, I got out my dark clothes and faced yet another cold day. I layered up and got extra cosy in my black & white knitwear jumper; plain black shirt; black skinny-stretch jeans; black peacoat and; faux suede black chelsea boots. Did I mention how black I dressed this day?

I broke up this outfit with my over-sized staple knitwear jumper which kept me hella cosy. Cosiness aside though, I'm a massive fan of the detailed stitching on the jumper. It looks great and gave this outfit some extra character. The jumper was my main focus in creating this outfit. I chose to work the items around it rather than the other way around as it's the most eye catching item.

Besides very cosy jumpers, I also wore a shirt as my under-layer and a peacoat as my outer-layer. A massive fan of peacoats, this cotton number gave me that smart city boy vibe which was per-fecto! I also opted for skinny jeans to dress things down a little. I was looking for little ways to make this outfit a little more casual as most of my items were pretty smart, but it goes to show you can dress down any item no matter how smart it looks.


*Thinking about chocolate...


 What I wore:
  • Shirt - H&M, £15
  • Jumper - H&M, £30
  • Jacket - Urban Outfitters, £69 (sale)
  • Jeans - Primark, £10
  • Shoes - H&M, £30
Total cost: £154

Keep cosy folks! And let me know if you're a fan of black outfits.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig