Lifestyle, health, wellness and, men's fashion and beauty.

Friday 3 March 2017

Chasing Waterfalls

The perfect day out has to include seeing waterfalls which is why last week I visited Pontneddfechan. A hike like no other, this walk really worked out my glutes. Sadly after it I did not return back home with an ass like Kim Kardashian's, but it was still worth it to see the views and waterfalls! Here's what I saw...




These waterfalls were forged by glaciers a VERY, VERY long time ago. I know, glaciers in Wales?! Mad.




There was even a spot to eat lunch on top of this waterfall. Luckily I did it without getting wet!
If you've got it in you to get a little bit muddy; a little bit wet; and a little bit sweaty, head over to these waterfalls. They're between Neath and Brecon Beacons in Wales.

My favourite bit of the day: Seeing all the tens of dogs around. I PET SO MANY. Okay taking in all the sights was fun too.
My least favourite: Falling over three times and getting my shoe stuck in the mud...

How long? As little as 5 miles (you can do that!). According to my Fitbit I did 15, 889 steps. I think I deserve a trophy for that, surely?

Have you got any waterfalls near you?

 Liam
Share:

1 comment

  1. My So Called Mid-life Crisis22 March 2017 at 12:37

    Need to get myself up there. Nice photos

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig