Lifestyle, health, wellness and, men's fashion and beauty.

Monday 20 March 2017

What makes me happy on #InternationalDayOfHappiness

Since today is #InternationalDayOfHappiness I couldn't miss the opportunity to share what makes Liam happy.

Source: here.

1. Good vegan food
Harry Potter thought the horcruxes were difficult to find, but I promise you finding good vegan food is 100x harder. It's not easy to come by so whenever I manage to find some I jump for joy, sometimes literally because it can be pretty challenging. However, it's usually worth the task. I'm thankful that there is good vegan food out there because when I find it there is a whole lot of smiling and just a dash of drool.                          

2. Plants
Also known as my second family, I spend a lot of time with my plants. We've been together for about 5 years and we've had a whole lot of fun. From giving them water and shelter each day I find that I'm a little happier. We're a big family, with over 10 cacti; 3 succulents; 1 money plant; 1 bamboo plant; and a bonsai tree. They're all so pretty and they keep me alive. I'm happy to wake up with them every morning and go to bed with them each night.

3. Netflix & chill
To me, Netflix & chill is just that. It is when I can be at home snuggled in duvetland watching the best and worst shows out there and doing nothing else. I am obsessed with binge watching TV because it makes me so bloody happy. It's the perfect form of voyeurism and vicarious pleasure. I lust over Netflix, anyone else?

4. Baths
I love baths with all my heart. They relax me and help me find my zen and that's all I ever want to do. Sure baths may not be 'manly' but here's to screwing gender norms and having bubble baths with bath oils everyday!

5. Friends and family
Cliche I know, everyone says this one but isn't it good to be thankful for friends and family? Cheddar cheesiness aside I am extremely grateful for the people in my life to the point that they don't even realise. They have all taken me from really low lows to really high highs. If you haven't got friends and family, nothing else matters. I'm thankful for them putting up with me and putting a smile on my face everyday. Oh gosh we've gone into blue cheese territory, apologies... But really the people in my life make me super happy, probably more than food does.

And that's what makes me real happy. So onto you; what makes you happy?

Liam


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig