Lifestyle, health, wellness and, men's fashion and beauty.

Monday 27 March 2017

// Stripes //

Yesterday was the perfect day to go outside and shoot some outfit photos in the sun so I decided to work a black based stripe outfit for the special occasion. New to stripes, I was excited to work them as soon as possible as I never seem to wear this design, but yesterday I lost my stripe cherry.
Stripey giraffe socks well coordinated with my striper t shirt.
I love wearing stripes because they're so daring and eye catching. They standout as the centrepiece of any outfit by making a great focal point which is a great thing for all fashionistas. A new addition to my wardrope and possibly my favourite t shirt design.


This grunge look was fun to wear.
Even though I was aiming to wear a casual outfit yesterday the stripes seemed to smarten up the whole outfit which I was quite impressed by. Having said that, I think black and white alone can smarten up any outfit too. I could have smartened up even more by wearing chelsea boots or Doc Martens but as I said I was aiming to go casual.

If you look closely, there is a pocket on the left side of the t shirt which is an added bonus. 
This combination of clothing made a great look. Although not key spring colours, the choice of a long stipe t-shirt with black skinny jeans teamed up with all black old school Vans worked really well. It was a comfortable look perfect for a stroll in the park and any other casual event from a drink in the pub to casual restaurant wear.


 What I wore:
  • Long t shirt - H&M, £20
  • Jeans - Primark, £10 
  • Shoes - Vans, £40
Total cost: £70

Are you a fan of stripes?

Liam
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig